Digital Marketing Assistant – Brookvale
Full-time – Junior level
At H&G you will become part of a brand-marketing team helping over twenty-five specialist stores support builders, tradies, and serious renovators as they build the Australian Dream.
We truly are proud of the quality products and services our company provides, and we need your help to tell NSW and the rest of Australian how great they are.
Our primary customers are building professionals, so you’ll develop deeper insights into the construction industry, as well as the world of renovation, interior design and DIY. Informal in culture, we are passionately obsessed with supporting our customers with quality across the board.
H&G Brookvale are looking for a dedicated digital specialist for our expanding marketing, brand, and e-commerce division. Someone with the passion and drive to succeed while growing with the company.
As a digital specialist you start as a generalist, helping across all facets of the department, with research, digital marketing, EDMs, social media campaigns, website marketing, media, planning, as well as creating and maintaining content streams.
· You will first and foremost be an Ambassador of H&G with the commitment to provide exceptional customer experiences via content and website flow
· You will have previous experience in a similar role (This could be from internships and work experience)
· A collaborator and natural people-person who thrives on building relationships
· Passionate, energetic and driven to succeed
· Demonstrates success by achieving KPI sales targets
· A flexible team player who is persuasive, influential and recognises that many hands make light work
· Driven to do better than yesterday and interested in personal and professional development
· Are flexible with your time, including occasional weekends and trade shows
This is and exciting time to join H&G as we are in a phase of digital expansion.
Initially in this role, you will be reporting to the Marketing & Advertising Manager and Head of E-commerce. However, as you develop a growth plan will be created giving you more responsibility and ownership in your areas of expertise.
What we are offering:
· A full-time position as a Digital Marketing Assistant
· Coaching and training programs to develop you, including an induction schedule to set you up for success, engaging product and sales training to enhance your performance, and H&G Leadership Programs for ongoing development
· Reward and recognition programs, as well as monthly awards
· Flexibility and work/life balance available within the rosters
· Career progression opportunities
· H&G provides a progressive working environment for those seeking a career in retail, with a culture of ownership at all levels where everyone has an impact
· Competitive remuneration above the industry standard
If you are looking to accelerate your Digital Marketing career, this is where you can make a mark and develop an exciting career with a growing, successful company.
By the way, did we mention the attractive staff discounts you’ll get on everything we sell across all our H&G stores, just in case you want to build an Australian Dream of your own.
If this job sounds like you…