The great new tool from Boral
Builders, when you’re talking to home buyers, the new Boral Sampler App is a fantastic way to get the look they love – mix and match brick colours, roof tiles and fascia/gutter colours with ease. The Boral Sampler mobile application samples over 600 exterior products including stone, render, windows, decking and pavers.
Boral Sampler simultaneously displays 4 different Boral building products to compare colours, textures, shapes and styles. Choose from hundreds of possibilities then download, email and print your selections.
Don’t miss out! Register your business with
Boral’s Get The Look program and be a part of Boral Sampler today.
All the features of this great new app customised for your business!
- Get a personalised version of the Boral Sampler co-branded with your building company name and logo.
- Registered builders of Boral Sampler will also be listed in The Builder Directory
– The Builder Directory is a comprehensive list of builders viewable by home owners when they use the Boral Sampler App themselves online.
- Customise your personalised co-branded version of the Sampler to show a preferred selection of Boral products.
Check it out here www.boralsampler.com.au
Bushfire season – be prepared
The bushfire danger period has arrived and the threat of major fires breaking out across New South Wales in the urban / bushland interface and rural areas is very real.
By taking a few precautionary steps people stand a much better chance of protecting their families and property from fire.
Residents in high risk areas should take measures now to prepare their properties for the bushfire season, including:
- Clean leaves from gutters, roofs and downpipes regularly and fit quality metal leaf guards.
- Screen vents on roof voids with fine metal wire mesh to prevent sparks from entering.
- LPG cylinders around your home should have pressure relief valves facing outwards so that flame is not directed towards the house.
- Keep woodpiles well away from the house and covered.
- Cut back overhanging trees, keep grass short and rake up flammable leaves, twigs and cuttings.
- Do not deposit tree loppings, grass clippings etc. behind your property into council reserves or bushland, as this will increase fire intensity.
- Ensure your garden hoses are long enough to reach the perimeter boundary and make sure fire pumps, hoses and accessories are in working order.
- Plant shrubs and trees that are less likely to ignite due to their low oil content.
- If you have a swimming pool, have a static water supply sign placed on your front fence.
- Consider purchasing a portable water pump to use from your swimming pool or water tank.
- Make sure that any fire hydrants near your home are easily located and not obstructed.
These simple steps can make all the difference in protecting your home, business and family from a fire.
Feel free to let their imagination run wild with Taubman’s Endure.
Children’s bedrooms are one of the hardest rooms in the house to keep clean. Their walls not only bear the brunt of everyday spills and stains, they also need to withstand the full force of enquiring minds and active play. → Read more