Forget abrasive or chemical cleaners, sit back and let your oven clean itself! Sound like a dream? Well wake up and discover reality with the Pyrolytic built-in.
The family-run Italian oven manufacturer, ILVE has launched its much awaited second 60cm Pyrolytic. And just like its predecessor it’s destined to be the envy of every household.
The amazing Pyrolytic cleaning phase technology reduces food remains to ash with exposure to high temperatures up to 465°C. To ensure safety the oven stays locked until the process is complete and the ash can be wiped away with a damp cloth.
The Pyrolytic is a classic and elegant Italian design, offering a European A-Class energy rating, removable oven door and inner door glass, quadruple door glazing for safer, cooler door temperatures, twin fan cavity integrated cooling system and recessed grill element.
Founded in Italy more than half a century ago, ILVE is renowned for its exquisite collection of freestanding ovens and award-winning canopy hoods. Always at the forefront of design with relentless innovation and technological research, ILVE was the first to introduce a 90cm upright and the Teppanyaki hot plate in domestic ovens and cooktops to the Australian market nearly 30 years ago.
Striking lines, impeccable curves and energy efficient technology are obvious features which set the Jovian pull-down sink mixer apart from other tapware. → Read more
Hardware & General has lived through more than 50 years of Australian summers, so where else would you go to cool down.
H&G has a huge range of heating, ventilation and air conditioning components along the northern beaches as well as specialist assistants to help you choose the right unit for your lifestyle and your home. It’s a one-stop-shop for a comprehensive range of quality products in stock, saving you time and money. Project pricing is also available on request.
Drop in and find out about the most power efficient air conditioning systems and how you can keep a lid on your power bills. All the top brands including Elicent, Fantech, Bradflo, Edmonds, Manrose, Paltech and Hydor are available along with everything else you need to get your system up and running.
There is trunking in all colorbond colours; Internal and external exhaust grilles; floor registers; fans for all purposes including sub floor, heat transfer, bathroom & kitchen exhaust; ducting, joiners, fire dampers and access panels.
Everything you need to know about air conditioning and everything you need to know about keeping your cool over rising power costs is right there at your fingertips at H&G.
H&G your one-stop-shop to cool you down!
Although it’s usually the smallest room in the house, the bathroom is often the most popular. After all, everybody visits it. Create a more stylish and spacious look with these simple tricks.
- Choose light wall colours to reflect the light and increase brightness and avoid dark heavily-patterned wallpaper.
- Brighten up the room with skylights or bigger windows, or consider high-watt bulbs and additional light fixtures in low-light areas.
- Mirrors positioned opposite an outside window will capture incoming light and reflect it back, while full-length horizontal mirrors give the illusion of wider space, and vertical mirrors give a sense of raised height
- To create more space replace floor cabinets with wall cabinets, install floating shelves in the shower and around the toilet to store shampoo, toiletries and other accessories and don’t forget to use the back of the bathroom door to hang a towel rack.
- Clutter always makes your bathroom feel cramped and smaller than it is so instead of storing your beauty items on the vanity, store them in the cabinet and keep nick knacks to a minimum.
Drop in and get some great ideas from our bathroom specialists and give your most popular room a facelift.